05 January 2008

new blog feature

I've added something new to the right -- a list of songs currently on heavy rotation on my iTunes/iPod. Just click to listen! I hope to rotate them every few weeks. I've been heading into classics (well, my classics anyway) territory lately, lots of Big Star, Replacements, Pavement, etc. What awesome memories some of these songs have brought back! This list will probably be 50/50 old favorites and new finds. I'll warn you I tend to be slow on the new music. I can guarantee there will always be a Mountain Goats song somewhere, since I am obsessed with the vocal stylings of John Darnielle. Know of something you think I'd enjoy? Drop me a note in the comment section. I love exploring new music but often find myself overwhelmed with choices. Recommendations would rock.

No comments: