12 July 2009

woo hoo!


Because a teacher at my school is leaving, I got a Smartboard! It's big and bulky, and I have no idea where I am going to put it. But it's mine and I am so excited to finally be able to have interactive web access in my class. I don't know if I'll use it as much for lessons to begin with. But there are SO many websites I've wanted to show my class. I emailed my intern who was just as excited. Neither of us have a lot of experience using one, but lessons are made in a program very similar to Power Point so it can't be too difficult.


*sigh* Now for the sad news. This is my (unfinished) classroom with tile. Yuck. It is white with a blue trim. It has lots of bubbles in the sealer and many unclean-able scratches already. Tim helped me felt the feet of the tables and other major furniture, so I hope the scratches don't get worse and the furniture stops sticking to the floor. We'll see...

No comments: