11 June 2008

procrastination queen

I am supposed to be getting ready for our trip to Ohio. I should be doing laundry, cleaning the house, packing...


Instead, I stayed up until 2 this morning working on my latest great idea -- coordinated travel shoe bags, lingerie bags, and laundry bags. There are 5 bags total -- 4 shoe/lingerie bags and one laundry bag -- all with drawstring ties. I've been using a Winnie the Pooh pillowcase as a laundry bag since I was in high school -- I figured it's time for something new.


I also finished the laptop bag I've been wanting to try. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it to (a little tight and not roomy enough for other stuff like cords and chargers) but it will suffice for this trip. And don't even get me started on the hell that was putting in the zipper (I think I ripped it out about 4 times before being marginally content with it.) At least I won't have to rely on clothes in my suitcase for laptop protection anymore.


The entire impetus for going into the craft room was the desire for a new summer tote bag. That was only started at 1 this morning. Hopefully I'll finish before our departure tomorrow at 8am. I'll post pics on my way out the door.

No comments: