25 November 2007

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas


Although it certainly doesn't feel that way with tonight's low in the upper 60s. Phew! We got the tree up on Saturday and decorated the rest of the house. I love sitting in front of a lit Christmas tree at night -- there's something about that glow that makes me feel all sorts of happy. That and the yummy smell. I worked on my annual Rockefeller Center Tree card today too. It's always a fun challenge to come up with a new design. In the next few days I'll share some of the previous year's cards. Still on the to-do list: write my holiday letter that goes inside each card and finalize gifts. I think I'll end up doing more holiday coasters since they are quick, easy, and cute! Also in the works are a couple of purses and a hat possibly. Thanksgiving news to come soon, or whenever I figure out how to upload videos.

No comments: