27 September 2007

j-e-t-s

I got back late last night from the NBAA convention in Atlanta. It was an overwhelming experience -- two convention halls full of nothing but airplanes and everything having to do with them. I had a chance to speak to a lot of people about jet windows and passed out a ton of business cards. I even got to check out some of my competition -- not one of them displayed a perfectly repaired window! Great for me. While I won't normally write too much about my business, it was an energizing and highly motivational trip. I'm glad I went.







What do sheep have to do with jet airplanes? I'm not sure, but it made me laugh when I was very, very tired. How those women running around everywhere in 3-inch heels lasted three full days of convention floor walking I'll never know.

No comments: