01 January 2009

the best-laid plans...

I have been feeling guilty about this space for a while. I always have ideas about things to write, or I see an unusual image and think about taking a quick picture to add to this space. I love having a place to share thoughts and ideas -- this blog has made me stop and think about so many things I wouldn't have otherwise. When I look back on posts I realize that this has become my scrapbook of sorts. I have never been a consistent scrapbooker or photographer, so the fact that I've been intermittent with this is really no surprise. But I'd really like to be better.

So, my resolution for this year -- my only one, mind you -- is to keep writing. I think this little craft blog will end up morphing into a crafting/teaching/other crazy nonsense-ing blog. I know I'd been struggling with its identity since I went back into the classroom. I don't have time to craft that much with 2 jobs and a still-settling-in live-in relationship that takes previously free time away (in a good way, of course.) I'm hoping to just write whatever comes to mind at least several times a week. It feels good and do-able -- and the camera gets to come out again!

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: